Friday, May 13, 2005

Date Night


date night

...date with the MILF last night. We got a little dressed up and went out to a romantic and pricey meal at Braxton in Oakbrook. The combination of dim lighting, wood paneling, brass rails and flavorful food was sexy. We shared a slice of heavenly carrot cake for dessert, feeding it to each other. Once home, we made out on the couch like teenagers, touching, feeling, pinching, then moved into the bedroom. She peeled off her top while I stripped away her bottom. Her tight pants fell to the floor and she gingerly stepped out of them. I moved my hands slowly and firmly up her legs, pausing to play with her thong, then continuing to follow the curves of her upper body all the way up to her shoulders. I gently guided her back onto the bed, carefully put her legs together, and removed her panites. I wasted no time in lubing up and sliding inside her inviting box. We started slow, but soon increased the pace. Thrusting back and forth, every few seconds, I changed positions - first gripping her ankles, legs high in the air, then holding her arms down over her head tightly by her wrists, kissing her neck and moving my way down to her breasts, finally moving her legs to the side and just pounding away into her hot, wet hole. She was getting quite a fucking. Once we statred some dirty talking ("God, I love fucking you", "You don't understand - I want to fuck you all the time"), it didn't take long. And I empited myself deep inside her, holding it in to feel the gooey warmth of our mixed juices. She arched her back and squeezed her thighs around me in an effort to get every last drop and keep it.

I've gotten laid twice in the last three days, so I guess I'm on a roll. Much like the Sox...

Sox Update: It doesn't get much better than this. Konerko continues to break out of his slump, and gets a broken bat game winning hit, going 2 for 3 in the process with 2 RBIs and a walk and no strike outs. sPod was 3 for 5, but got caught stealing. He was nearly picked off at first as well, but Lopez dropped the run down throw. Not like it mattered, as Iguchi hit into a double play immediately afterwards. AJ showed some life at the plate, and was 2 for 4. No worries, he'll come around. Plus, he's been the man who's been keeping the pitchers in check and calling some great games. Dye continues to impress defensively, as he robbed Palmeiro with a great catch. Dustin Hermanson has moved nicely into the closer role while Mr. Zero gets his head together. Hermanson got his 3rd straight save and now has 8 on the year. Buehrle gets the win (he's now 6-1), despite giving up 3 ER in 8 IP, striking ouit 5.

The Sox are now 27-9, with a 6 game lead on Minnesota.

Today, my pal who works at US Cell scored some sweet free premium club box seat tickets to next wednesday's maitnee vs Texas. I'll be there and in the nice seats for once.

Down On The Farm:

The big news;
"The Office of the Commissioner of Baseball today announced that 11 Minor League players have been suspended for 15 games, effective today, for violation of the Minor League Drug Prevention and Treatment Program."

Three of them from the Sox organization:
--Jorge Toca (Charlotte - AAA), who in 33 games this season led the team with 8 homers and 19 RBIs. He also was batting .273 at the time of the suspension.
--Robert Valido (Winston-Salem - A), who was hitting .313.
--Tetsu Yofu who had been with Charlotte, but was recently released.

In unrelated riod news, Charlotte released Jeremy Giambi.

Charlotte (AAA): The Knights are actually putting together a mini win streak. They beat Buffalo 11-5. Coquillette was 2 for 4 with a 3-run homer and 6 RBIs. Borchard was 3 for 4.

Birmingham (AA): uneventually lose to Jax, 4-0. Fields struck out thrice.

Winston-Salem (A): Beat Lynchburg 4-2. Collaro Watch: 1 for 5, and he struck out 3 times. Ouch. Daigle was 3 for 4 with 2 RBIs. Hinton was 3 for 5 with 2 doubles. Haigwood struck out 5 in 5 IP, giving up just one ER.

Kannapolis (A): rained out.

Baseball phrase of the day: flea box n. a very small ballpark.

Today's music selection: the iPod shuffled a lot of tunes that just haul ass start to finish - Van Halen's 'Panama', Green Day's 'Armitage Shanks', Stevie Ray Vaughn's cover of 'Let the Good Times Roll' and the Georgia Satellietes 'Railroad Steel'.

I got my spring/summer catalogue from Ebbets Field Flannels in the mail today. Jerry Cohen and pals have bought the small uniform maker back from Stall & Dean, whom they sold it to in 2001. That is great news, as it appears they are going back to their basic roots, which are in vintage, unique, obscure minor league jerseys. Their prices are still a little high, but hopefully they'll still have the annual fall warehouse sale (plus, I'm a preferred customer so I get an extra 10% off). If you're ever in Seattle, they have a retail store and an outlet store near Safeco Field. Check out their new webstie at: www.ebbets.com

Thillens Stadium update; the cool little park on the far NW side has apparently reopened under the care of the Chicago Park District.

Closing this long entry like a freight train with more confessions from www.notproud.com:



I became unhappy in my relationship so I went out and picked a few guys to have hard ruff and drug induced sex with. The problem is I have maintained a sexual relationship with one of them, and now i can't stop dreaming of having him inside of me




I am such a sucker for lust. I feel it all the time.
Ain't it the truth.

5 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky dude, EasyW, you got both an "inviting box" as well as box seats at the game. You should invite the inviting box to sit in your box seat.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger EasyW said...

Very nice...

However, inviting the inviting box to rest her box in the box seats might impede my attempts to plant my seed in the box of another fox.

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean your friend at US Cell isn't a chick? maybe you and your friend can pick up some sluts for an after game Sox sandwich.










ok, I admit it, it's really me, Mutt McGhee.

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger EasyW said...

Mmm....slut sandwich..

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger EasyW said...

In my younger days, I was lucky enough to be involved in a few MFM adventures. I'm willing to share the MILF with another guy... Of course, I'd demand reciprication (me and her and another woman). So far, she's cold to the idea either because 1) I'm so good she doesn't want to share me or 2) she's a bit repressed. I'll bet its a bit of both...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home