Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Super Terrific Happy Hour




The MILF made enough cookies last night to feed an army. Unfortunately, man cannot live on food alone. Just watching her prance around the kitchen, commanding the machines like the mixer, wearing a skimpy tank top, tight sweats and an apron was just too sexy for me to handle.

Sox Update: "Hi and welcome to the 'Tadahito Iguchi Show', tonight I'll go 4 for 4 as the Sox eek out a 5-4 win over KC on a chilly night at 35th and Shields." Iguchi looked good and paitent at the plate as he battled for his pitch and hit his first major league homer. He also drove in 2. Everett was 2 for 4 with 2 RBIs. Dye began emerging from a slump and went 2 for 4 as well. Buehrle goes 8 innings for the win, but gives up 3 homers.

Willis Harris was placed on the "bereavement list" and a big life preserver was tossed down to Jamie Burke at Charlotte. Speaking of which...

Down On the Farm:

Charlotte (AAA): The Knights continue to find new ways to lose. Tonight, the pain lasted for 13 innings, before they fell to Richmond 4-3.

Birmingham (AA): Lose to West Tenn 9-5. Fields homered, walked twice, and drove in 2. Reyes was 3 for 4. Pollak and Glen were shelled in a way that prevents me from repeating it here. Turst me when I say it's the ugliest pitching line I've seen all year.

Winston-Salem (A): Finally some good news - the Hogs beat Frederick 11-3. Collaro Watch: 1 for 4 with a solo homer and a walk. Hinton and Daigle each collect 2 hits and 3 RBIs. Haigwood goes 5 and 1/3rd, striking out 7, though he gave up 4 walks. but only 1 ER.

Kannapolis (A): Oops, here's one I missed - ace pitcher Gio Gonzales went on the 15-day DL April 29 with a pulled muscle in his side. The Intimdators uneventfully lost to Hagerstown 11-4.

Jason Gage over at www.futuresox.com has done a really nice piece on the top 25 prospects in the Sox organization. That kind of thing is tough to rank - no one really knows. I hate to be critical of such a fine piece of work, but he didn't include either Collaro or Amador on the list.

Baseball phrase of the day: pace-setter n./adj. the leading team in a league.

Today's music selection: I started the day with old school World Party, and finished up with some Stan Getz.

For those preparing for the derby this week. I've found this helpful site: http://www.drf.com/tc/kentuckyderby/2005/kentucky_derby.html

I'll post my picks on friday.

3 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The MILF sounds delicious! :)

Cheers,
Ell

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger EasyW said...

thanks, Ell.

She's yummy, and I'd love to give you a taste of her if you ever come to America. But sadly, she doesn't swing that way (though I've tried!).

Any advice?

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My pleasure. Any advice? Nibble and savour her just as she is -- extra spice can be nice, but apt to upset delicate flavours :).

Cheers,
Ell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home