Thursday, April 28, 2005

Fan Appreciation Day


Let's start it off with this picture of 2 hot girls kissing - is there anything better than that? I know I appreciate the beauty of such a passionate image. I'm a fan!

Got more women than my man John Woo and I got mad hits like I was Rod Carew.

This blog surpassed 10,000 hits yesterday, about 9000 of those coming within the past 4 months (in only 8 month existance so far). And I'm averaging about 300 hits a day over the past 2 weeks. No one is more stunned that I, your humble author. I never anticipated anyone to actually read this writing experiement. But here I is, warts n all. Thanks for droppin by. So, I'd like to designate this entry Fan Appreciation Day. Usually, Fan Appreciation Day is scheduled the last weekend of the season so the team's marketing department can give away all the left over promotional junk they've collected throughout the year (hey, a magnet schedule, and a poncho!). But I'm going to try to tackle my two main topics - Sox and sex - better than ever before for your pleasure. So strap on yer sabermetrics cap, and have a box of tissues handy...

First, the Sox. They had an off day today, so I think today is a good time to take a look at some notable stats so far for 2005. These are thru wednesday.
--during the preseason, I mentioned the key stat that correlates to Sox success in 2005 was sPods OBP. Thru the 16 games he's played in, it stands at .348. My opinion is that is needs to be much closer to .400. (Crede leads the regulars at .367).
--Crede also leads the regulars in hits (23) and average (.315).
--Konerko leads the team in both walks (11) and strike outs (20), as well as RBIs (17) , homers (7) and total bases (43).
--the 5 Sox starters have given up 9 homers in 145 IP. But 7 of those have come on the road!

Giving the same attention to the Sox farm teams:
--Anderson's been the offensive story on a crappy Charlotte team. He leads the team in OPB (.390), hits (22), runs (12) doubles (8), walks (7 - tied) and TB (41).
--Brandon McCarthy may be 1-2, but he's struck out 29 batters in 23 IP.
--In Birmingham, its the Josh Fields Show; .392 OBP.
-- Meaux has 19 K in 13 IP. He's also 2-0.
-- Casey Rogowski is hitting .306, but he's struck out 26 times in 72 at bats.
-- At Winston-Salem, Tom Collaro leads the team, and is near the top of the league, in every offensive category. A sampling; .347 BA, 7 homers, 19 RBIs, 48 TB, and 14 runs.
--Chris Amador isn't far behind; .345, 7 homers, 18 RBIs, 46 TB, and 13 runs. And 7 SB (to Collaro's one).
---Dizard has quietly struck out 15 in 9 IP.
--In Kannapolis, pitching is the story. Liotta has struck out 25 in 25 IP, giving up just 5 ER, and no homers.
--Gio Gonzales has fanned 38 in 25 IP, and allowed just 3 ER, none of them homers. Giving up just 11 hits. Opposing batters are hitting just .151 against him.
--Castillo has 8 errors in 19 games - a record pace!

Down on the farm:

Charlotte (AAA): Trust me, you don't want to know.

Birmingham (AA): The Barons were down to Chattanooga 7-5 at home heading into the top of the 9th - still well within striking distance. Until Glen comes in as relief, and promptly gives up 7 earned runs. Fields goes 0 for 4, striking out 4 times. Young homers and drives in 3. BB lose 14-5.

Winston-Salem (A): Lost to Fredrick 8-2.
Collaro Watch; 1 for 3.
Despite the loss, 4 Warthog pitchers combine to strike out 14 Keys. Leading the way - Dizard, who struck out 6 in 3 IP, giving up 1 ER.

Kannapolis (A): Beat Lexington 6-2. Barry drives in 4. Cook goes 2 for 4.

Baseball phrase of the day: pie adj./arch. Easy to beat. As in, "Them Royals is pie."

Rock n roll phrase of the day: pie n. vagina. Usually limited in usage to "cherry pie" or "sweet potato pie."

If you've come this far, then you must be wantin some sex. Ok, I'll indulge. But since I haven't been getting much this week, I'll have to just resort to describing a past encounter.

A while back, the MILF and I got into a fight over what I don't remember. When I called to make up, we apoligized, and she said confessed that sometimes doesn't give me everything I want. "Come over," she ordered. "I'm going to make it up to you."

When I arrived, she was in the dining room, in a tight-fitting, one-piece low cut short black dress. Her dark hair falling onto her shoulders, and a smile plastered from ear-to-ear. As our eyes met, I could not mistake her wanton look. Like magnets, we were drawn to each other, and didn't say a word. I placed my hands on her hips, and she wrapped her arms around my neck and we embraced in a long, passionate kissing session. I kissed her on her neck, then bit her a little as I ran my hands up and down her sides. She cooed and moaned as the intensity increased. "God," she blurted out, and started unbuckling my belt and unzipping my jeans. As she grab a hold of my meat, I lifted her skirt to discover a lack of panties. "Mmmm, you naughty girl," She laughted. "Very nice," I reassured her.

My manhood now fully erect, I lifted her up onto the diningroon table and began playing with her box, first with soft touches, and slowly, playfully, inserting one, then two, then three fingers, in an effort to get her juices flowing. We continued to kiss, and she crammed me into her, filling her up. Warm and wet, I began slowly thrusting as she raised her legs and arched her back. We were now in a perfect position on the table for maximum pleasure, and we both responded. The thrusting and touching and fucking built up speed. She was holding on tight in an effort not be knocked out of balance. We were getting too hot and I knew if I didn't slow down I was going to come too early. But I kept going for a few more seconds, then slowed down and withdrew altogether. She looked at me almost puzzled, but understood as I slowly sank to my knees. I spread her legs and gave the insides of her thighs a quick touch and kiss, and then began to lick her warm and wet pussy. Just a few long, slow strokes with my tongue, and some sucking of her lips before I pulled away. I was teasing her sweet ass.

I rose up, again she shot me a brief glance of perplexion. I grabbed her hips and in one dominate move, spun her around. I lifted her short skirt the rest of the way up to expose her tight white ass. I let my fingertips roll lightly over her warm flesh, as my fingers slid down to locate her wet hole.

With some manuevering, I slid myself back inside her and starting fucking. Thrusting back and forth for about a minute, the momenteum had moved her higher up onto the table so she was now lying on her stomach, legs spread, knees bent and feet straight up in the air. I went at it a bit more before I pulled out once again and flipped her over, entering her immediately in a missionary style as she lay where dinner had been eaten the night before. I grabbed her legs as she raised them up and thrusted for about a minute more before I exploded deep inside her and we collaspsed into each other. She held me close as I continued to throb inside, warmed by the moist feeling of our comingled juices. As I pulled my head up away from her neck, I could see her smile of satisfaction. We looked deep into each other's eyes, and kissed.
A happy ending...

7 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Good Sox reportage. Have been following it for a few weeks now. I also like your fake sex descriptions. In my mind, that's how it goes with my lady, too.

You're pretty thorough with the farm stats. Nice work.

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, you should have lubed up and pushed it into her tight little asshole, you know, take advantage of her offer to "make it up to you", haha!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger EasyW said...

Hey Mr. Tebbs - The sex is real. If it was fake, I'd enhance it, and post it everyday. Like I said, I haven't been getting much lately. If you want fake sex stories, check out the "Moxie in the City" blog.

Mutt - I don't go in thru the out door. Last thing I want to do is turn my dick into a poop-sicle. If I wanted that, I'd be gay. And I'm not. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Thanks for droppin by.

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man, doing anal doesn't make you gay—and it sounds like you must like the taste of your own dick if you went down so quickly after boinking her.

not that there's anything wrong with that...

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger EasyW said...

Dude, if I could suck my own dick, I wouldn't need her around.

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine the power of tens of thousands of other web sites being able to easily

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great texas high school football forum blog you have here. I'm always looking for info on texas high school football forum. You can check out my forum about texas high school football forum if you have a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home