Sunday, April 30, 2006

Taken


poked Posted by Picasa

Its been a long time since I wrote about any encounters with the MILF. The sex has been great, but not as frequesnt as I would like - I prefer twice a day, she seems fine with twice a month. I've become OK with that, as I've learned that if she's not into it, the sex is just not real good. But when she's into it, like she was friday night...

It started with her stripping down and slinking into bed. I lit candels and got out the oils and gave her a long, intense, deep-tissue massage. She was so relaxed, so ready to be taken... all I needed to do was raise her hips up just a few inches and slid in from behind. That's probably one of our favorite positions - her face down on the bed, me on top... it was slow and sensual and very sexy. I was kissing her back, sucking her neck and ear lobes, massaging her shoulders, running my fingers down the length of her spine. Afterwards we collapsed together in a heaping pile of used, warm flesh.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure she's awake?

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger EasyW said...

does it matter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home