Thursday, April 27, 2006

Off day ramblings


The old University el stop on the Green line (circa 1985), at E. 63rd Street Posted by Picasa

Playing around the web, I came across this great site about the el. There is a lot of cool info on here about abandon lines and stations, like the old Paulina Connector (coming back this year as a part of the new Pink Line), the old Stock Yards line, and the classic Mannheim/22nd Street Station. I'm not much of a rail buff, but I do dig Chicago's extansive public transportation system.

Picked up my tickets for my first Sox game of the season - next Wednesday night May 3rd vs Seattle. the tickets are for the upper deck, but look for me at the Southside Adventures party in the Bullpen Bar.

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Your Girl Friday said...

A small but important AFL update over here, as per your request. Just the week that was, according to YGF. No scores. You think I should post scores?
Cheers,

Em

 

Post a Comment

<< Home