Monday, September 12, 2005

3 and out


the waning days of summer

I've spent the last few days out of town. Sunday was a perfect beach day. And last night I made passionate euro-love to a beauitiful woman. Yep, it was one good day.

Sox Update: Do I have to? I've been optimistic enough over the past 6 weeks that I've refrained from speculating that when the Sox get to the playoffs, it would be "3 and out". I didn't believe it. After this weekend sweep at the hands of the LA Angels, it appears they might not even get there. While the Sox are on a 4-game skid, the Indians continue to win, and have cut the Sox lead in the AL Central to just 5 and 1/2 games. The only thinkg I can see stopping this historical collaspe, is that the Sox start off the week against KC, and the Tribe takes on Oakland. Go A's. But even that might not be enough to save the Sox, limping home to what appears to be "3 and out."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home