Saturday, August 27, 2005

We're #2 - Again!


At least we're good at something

Earlier this week, the fine folks at the Princeton Review published their annual rankings for all sorts of non-academic categories. Once again, my beloved alma mater - Ohio University - ranks high on the list of top party schools, this year at #2, trailing only the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Both my mom and I went to OU, and my father went to UW-Madison. I wonder what that means, exactly...

Well, here's a toast to OU: A 200-year old institution with not a single meaningful NCAA sports title to its name, and no Nobel laurates in faculty history.... but man we sure know how to have a great fuckin time. I think I'll celebrate by dropping acid and going streaking with a busload of hot bisexuals chicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home