Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Open discussion

According to both my hit counter and Google's AdSense, I'm getting about 200 hits a day to this blog. I'm stunned - that's a lot more than I ever expected.

So, today, I'd like to hear feedback from you on the content here at Southside Adventures. What do you think? Less Sox? More sex? Do you like the way I write? The pictures? More recipies? Be honest. Your comments will be incorporated. Probably. Maybe. A long season lies ahead, and I want to make sure that each and every one of you are fully and completely satisfied.

And, of course, thanks for taking the time to read. Hopefully, I've created a small, momentary diversion from the hassles of your real life.

Now get back to work!

7 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

I'm a Cubs fan and I don't need to hear about your sex life, but how about some more public access tv reviews? Feel free to ignore me, it's your blog.

Write for yourself and people will visit. The moment you try playing to the audience you trip and fall flat, I've found.

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I wanted straight Sox talk I'd go to other forums....Keep the sex talk coming :)

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger EasyW said...

Okay suggestions so far -
1) more about public access tv
2) less sex
3) more sex

All valid points of view.

Thanks.

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

South Side culture, e.g., Farrell, Hyde Park, the bars, etc. Just my opinion. But the Cubs fan had a good point as well about writing for yourself . . .

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger EasyW said...

on writing for myself:

This blog is an exercise to get me back in the habit of writing everyday. That's why I'm sorta covering the Sox, because I knew it would force me to write a lot on a daily basis, and hone my skills on a subject I normally would not write about. The best writing I do is not for public viewing...yet.

I throw in the other stuff, like sex, just to keep it interesting, especially during the offseason. This blog is not about me and my life, as most all other blogs seem to be. I'm not that vain.

But I get the point, I can write for myself without being vain. I suppose I just need to stretch my legs a bit.

Maybe I should add some fictioo? Or some stories based on experience related to the Southside (such all those visits to the Museum of Science of Industry or my memories of the 1983 AL West clincher at Comiskey Park)?

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mix of sex and sports is quite good. Keep it coming...

Suggestion: How about posting some photos of this MILF you talk about fucking? Let us be the judge of her MILF-ness.

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger EasyW said...

Check the archive - MILF pic was posted Jan 6.

Thanks for dropping by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home