Saturday, April 09, 2005

Testing one, two, three

This thing on, or still broke?

This is a test, this is only a test.

Sox Update: The pitching rocks and spoils the Twins opener, Sox win 5-1. El Duque pitches 7 stong innings, strikes out 5. Hermanson mops up. Konerko and Rowand homer. Everett gets 3 hits and drives in 2. Pods steals 2 bases in 3 attempts. Now that's BALANCE!

Minor League Update:
Charlotte (AAA) - loses the home opener to Columbus, 7-2. Burke, Toca and Davis each get two hits. Anderson homers. The pen blew this one, and the line is so ugly, I don't even want to discuss it.

Birmingham (AA) - loses 10-5 to Jacksonville. Gonzalez gets 3 hits. Rogo goes 1 for 4. Again, the pitching...

Winston-Salem (A) - loses to Kinston 5-1. Daigle gets 2 hits. No other notable performances.

Kannapolis (A) - guess what? Loses to Ashville, 5-0. Moat strikes out 5 while giving up one run.

Where's Tom Collaro been assigned? I though after last year, he'd start at High A, maybe even AA.

Baseball phrase of the day: bottle v. to contain an opponent.

5 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi guy, I'm a european blogger on blogspot, take a look to my own blog on football and tell me whut do u think about.
good arguments, especially sex..

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger EasyW said...

Mucho gusto, amigo!

Sadly, since I don't speak Italian, I'm having trouble judging the content. Are you from Perguia? I nearly got my ass kicked in the train station there.

Ciao!

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Angelo said...

yeah, I'm from Perugia.
there are a lot of good yankees at the foreigners university or simply in holiday... I have a couple of friends from USA, one from Tampa City in Florida and one from New Jersey.
ciao

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger EasyW said...

Thanks for dropping by.

Does this make me the #1 Most Read American Blog in Perugia?

I've spent a lot of time in Europe and especially Italy and just love it over that (well, everyting except the train strikes). I have an uncle from Sassari, but have never been to Sardinia. That is my next trip.

thanks again for dropping by. I promise to visit your blog and begin translating some of this into Italian.

Come to American, don't let the likes of George Bush and Britney Spears scare you away!

Ciao! And Cheers!

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger EasyW said...

correction, the Italian city I almost got my ass kicked in was Foggia, not Perguia. the closest I got to Perguia was Assisi where, oddly enough, I almost got into a fight at the train station with the guy at the "cambio" window who refused to give me change for the bus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home