Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Time well spent

Last night, I finally got around to turning on the tv just before 10, and was surprised to find the Yankees-Red Sox game still going on. I had recalled the game was a late afternoon start - 4 pm CST - and here it was, nearly 6 hours later still going on. So I got to the Ortiz at bat, which was all I really needed to see... Then the FOX network went into its regularly schedule game- the Astros and Cards, which started 3 hours after the AL game, but was already in the 9th inning. And talk about a pitcher's duel! So, I watched the entire 9th inning, which was, again, all I needed to see. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight.

I know I've been awful lax on the Sox commentary, but it is a looonnnng off season. Good stuff a-comin', I promise...

So, you get stuck with my random thoughts for today. I apologize in advance fo sounding like just another boring blogger.

I forgot to charge my iPod battery and thus am musicless today. Too bad, as I could really go for some "OK Computer"-era Radiohead...

My trip down to my alma mater this coming weekend for homecoming has been cancelled. mainly because the 22 keg party got cancelled.

Made a quick $125 on eBay last week...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home