Thursday, October 07, 2004

Battle of the personal lubricants - "Wet" vs "Astroglide"

With all the Nobels being handed out this week, I had an urge to play scientist. With a willing volunteer, in an controled environment, yesterday I personally tested the sexually properties of two over-the-counter personal lubricants, available at your local Jewel or finer Dominciks stores.

I must confess that I entered the experiment, and the willing volunteer, as a higly biased researcher. I'd been using "Wet" personal lube for years and it has served me well in my many sexual escapades, but I still feel I may have been missing out on the fun that "Astroglide" promised. "Wet"'s consistency is silky smooth, very light and almost water-like. Just a bit provides all the necessary assistance. My partner agreed that the smooth and "jet-like" feeling increased our pleasure and orgasm. "Wet" was a nice addition to our own co-mingled juices, and offered easy clean-up.

Point of order; no condoms were used in this test. Skin-on-skin is the only way to go!

After being fully satisfied with our admitingly biased experience with "wet", we re-hydrated ourselves and began the "Astroglide" part of the experiment. The "AG" is a bit thicker, and seems to be more sticky. Because it was in a tube and not a phallaic-shaped comtainer, it also seemed to dispense more lube than required. Upon application and insertion, my partner stated that the feeling on the "AG" was not as comfortable. Orgasms occurred nonetheless. Clean-up was difficult and messy.

Conclusion: "Wet" offers a far superior experience for complete sexual gratification!

Tomorrow: "The Case Against Jose Valentin"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home