Friday, February 03, 2006

One More Friday Night

I haven't been posting much in the past month because 1) there hasn't been much Sox news to discuss and 2) work has been kicking my ass.

Luckily, my work load winds down after this week.

Some notes:

I'm fairly proud of myself for only drinking 2 beers in the past week (after last friday's drunken debacle at SoxFest). I had a Special Export tallboy on sunday (or was it monday) and a big ol Miller Lite draft 'Happy Meal' on the Metra on thrusday. I still just have no desire to drink these days.

One reason might be because I'm nursing a small cold. I've been battling it all week. Its one of those colds that is just enough to annoy you, but not enough to make you call in sick to work or sleep all day. I've been fighting the bug with my usual dose of airborne, acai juice, smoothies, coffee, the occassional shot of Afrin, and more sleep than usual.

Something must be wrong with me, though. I almost never have dreams... but last night I had a terrifying nightmare that I was in Rwanda during that horrible massacre a few years back. I was hiding in the attic of an old house with my family while a mob of angry young men with machetes was downstairs looking for me. YIKES! Maybe its the acai juice...

I'm almost finished with Breaking the Slump. A review to follow soon.

Haven't seen any good movies lately... I did listen to the new Strokes album, but can't decide if I like it or not. I'm so tired of vocal music, all I can bring myself to listen to these days is chill jazz and Haydn's sympohines.

I'm hoping the MILF gives me something to write about this weekend.

4 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Don said...

Did you give up on the photo blog?

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger EasyW said...

Nah - just haven't taken any worthwhile photos lately.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Your Girl Friday said...

I'm curious... Did you take the photo's that are posted here? Me likey!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger EasyW said...

I wish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home