Tuesday, January 17, 2006

First I Look At The Hair


hair

The first thing I notice about a woman is her face, but her hair is a close second. I have a thing for long hair, though I like short hair on some women as well. Long hair just seems, I dunno, so feminie.

The MILF's hair is wonderfully dark and silky and thick, and its really getting long - about halfway down her back.

Last night, post shower, she jumped into bed and flashed me that smile. But I wanted to play around a bit...

"Are you going to sleep?" I asked.
"Maybe. I'll do it if you want to."
"I always want to. But I want you to be into it too, or I don't want to."
"Yeah, I'm up for it, just not an all-nighter."

With that clothes were removed and 15 minutes of bliss ensued. Mostly, I was playing with, burying my face in, that deep, dark soft and sexy hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home