Saturday, January 21, 2006

HNT #1


HNT #1 Posted by Picasa

I know today is saturday, not thurday. Give me a break, its been a long week.

I wanted to make this post for Half Naked Thursday, but the program I use to publish pictures to this site crapped out on me thursday morning. I got it re-installed today.

So I'm going to be participating in Half-Naked Thursday each week, but with a twist. Instead of posting half-naked pictures of myself, I'm going to pictures of others. Over the past year, there have been 2-3 sites that I visit almost daily in my effort to steal these sexy pictures. Since I probably collect about 5 shots per week, but publish less than once a week, its created a huge backlog of high quality erotic photos. Thus, in an effort to relieve some of this backlog, HNT.

And maybe- just maybe - if there is enough of an interested from my female fans (both of them), I can get the MILF to take some HN shots of yours truly. I know that most people come to this site seeking the latest in White Sox news, and are probably mostly dudes, so I'll be sure to give you plenty of warning. Rest assured, this site will stay PG-rated.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't the point to post half-naked pix of yourself, not anonymous models? I know I couldn't care less to see them...I'd rather see real people, like yourself. C'mon, show us yours!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger EasyW said...

Yeah, ok, maybe.

In the meantime.. you get HN babes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home