Friday, September 16, 2005

Good


mmm

That's a good start...

The MILF has been extremely affectionate lately. We've been having more and better sex often. Last night was our finest session since late last year. We engaged in some forepaly - long intense deep kissing on the couch like a couple of school kids. After removing her jeans and her little blue thong, we got down to business. No lube necessary. She kept her polo shit on until we switched positions and she climbed on top. She peeled off her shirt and grinded away for a while. Back on her back, we fuckied long and hard, and I did my best to hold off. But the pleasure became more than I could bear, and I shot my white hot love all over her tight midriff.

Full moon tonight, so maybe some more?

Sox Update: Hopefully this is the beginning of a long winning streak. It wasn't pretty, but I'll take a win anyway, especially over Minnesota. Garland and Jenks pitched extremely well. Crede looks like he's finally coming around. But what the fuck was Marte doing out there? I thought this guy had gone the way of the dodo bird.

The Tribe squeak by KC 3-1, so the lead remains unchanged at 4 and 1/2 games.

No TV for the morning game tomorrow. El Grande Douchebag tries to.. oh forget it.

A fellow work drone is heading to Vegas for the weekend. I had him put $10 on Ohio U. The spread is Virgina Tech by 33 and 1/2, but I don't think they'll cover. Probably a better bet is the over/under, which is 48. Take the over.

No update tomorrow - I have a wedding in the Loop. Should be tons of hot young drunk girls...

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got it lucky with the MILF, man. We can never have sex on the couch because we've got two young 'uns in the bedroom about fifteen feet away PLUS my mother-in-law lives in our basement. My "MILF" would be afraid we'd wake everyone else up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home