Sunday, September 18, 2005

Full Moon Fever Part 2


I feel so cheap!!

It must be the full moon. I have no other explaination for MILFs behavior over the past few days. After our amazing session on thursday, she actually was teasing me and horny all day on friday. Stunningly, I feel asleep while waiting for her to finish her shower, and could not be awakened, even for the promise of satisfying sex. Saturday, after I got back from the wedding around midnight, she was in bed, partially asleep in her yoga clothes, trying to stay awake for my return. After talking of talking about our day, she was wide awake. I peeled off her skin tight pants, pulled her thong aside and entered her from behind. Over the course of the next 2 hours, we proceeded to have loud, wet, sweaty, whiplash-style sex, breaking only for ice cold water. Definately our best session in a long long time. At one point, she took total control - climbing on top of me and just gyrating away. I just sat there and did nothing while she totally got herself off. I felt so cheap - like I was totally being used, and I loved it. It must be hormones, but she's on the prowl again tonight.

Sox Update: a win is a win is a win. At this point, it doesn't have to be pretty, it just has to be there. this entire 3-game series in Minnesota reminds me very much of the 3-game series in NY back in August. The Sox took 2 of 3 scoring very few runs. Jenks looks unhittable.

Make or break series as the Tribe comes to the Southside for 3 sold out games beginning tomorrow. Obviously, this is THE MOST IMPORTANT SERIES OF THE SEASON. Potential scenarios to think about:

1)If the Sox win all 3 games, they are 6.5 games up, magic number at 5, and virtually assured of the AL Central crown.
2) Sox win 2 of 3, 4.5 games up, magic number at 7, and the agony continues for another week.
3) Sox win 1 fo 3, 2.5 games up, magic number at 9, and dark cloud on the horizon.
4) Sox lose all 3 games, cutting the lead to 1/2 game and assure themselves of the biggest collaspe in baseball history.

Chill the Old Style, and say some prayers.

I watched the first half of the impressive Bears win today over Detroit. Maybe Orton is the guy. He sure looks like a young Steve Young...

OU lost to #4 Virgina Tech 45-0. So not only am I out $10 (they didn't cover the 33.5 point spread), but they also failed to beat the over (48). When it comes to betting sports for money, don't ever listen to me - I am terrible at making such predictions. Of course, when I make a prediction, and don't bet, I'm a winner more times than not. I don't fuckin get it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home