Saturday, July 16, 2005

Here comes the weekend


morning

Work kicked my ass all week. I fell alseep in front the tv with the game on. Man, I need some playtime with a sexy thang.

Sox Update:Garcia is solid on the hill again, and gets the win, a 7-1 Sox victory over the Tribe. Ozuna goes 4 for 5 in lead off spot, and collected 2 stolen bases. Widger was 3 for 4. Igucho struck out 3 times - probably the first time that's happened since April. Timo Perez looked awful duing his one trip to the plate.

I'm having a back-n-forth with Cleveland Blogger Tony over at The Blast Furnace (link at right). Might publish some of that here. In the meantime, check out his views on baseball and music (not a lot about sex, so I dunno...).

Minor League wrap from last night is forthcoming. Stay tuned.

Baseball phrase of the day: also forthcoming.

Today's music selection: summer means samba, and when I'm stressed, its lots of Brazilian to make it all better.

Olde Tyme Movie Review: Sirens (1994): I fast forwarded thru this to get to the nudie parts. Not as good as I remember the first time I saw it, but Elle MacPhearson is one serious babe...

Beer count: a new feature. I'm going to start keeping track of the number of drinks I have in a day. Friday - one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home