Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A fine evening


aw yeah

I know that sweeping the Devil Rays is nothing to get excited about. More on that in a minute.

Today I got a call from an old college pal that I haven't heard from in ages. Turns out our small gang is having a reunion of sorts this fall at some huge mansion on a lake. I'd like to go, but... it might be kinda awkward. Turns out one of the attendees I haven't seen in years. And back in the day, I fucked his wife. She wasn't his wife then, our encounter happened a few months before they met. Nevertheless, I'm thinkin its probably a bad idea. I know if I was her, I'd want to fuck me again. What's worse, one of the other attendees is a girl from Beverly Hills that I always wanted to exchange fluids with... Could be dangerous.

It must be a full moon. I still wanna have crazy sex with every hot girl I see. I feel like I'm 18 again and my hormones are just completely out of control. I'm afraid if I don't start having more regular releases of my jam n gravy, I might do something very baaaad.

Sox Update: Dye at firstbase? Are you kidding me? But, he played well, and the Sox win. Contreras kept them it. I was impressed again by Cotts - he throws so damn hard. Jenks makes his first big league appearance of the year, pitching one scoreless inning. Another homer for Big Frank.

Off day thursday.

Thanks to US Jugular, I'll be at the game for free on friday night. Gurls from the neighborhood take note, insert your diaphrams now. And take plenty of vitamins.

The Sox season is more than halfway done. But I'll hold off any mid-season wraps until the symbolic mid-point- next week's All Star game.

The big trade rumor has the Sox sending McCarthy and Sweeney to SF for Jason Schmidt. No news here...

That said, in case you haven't heard, the Sox send 4 guys to Detroit, sPods, Garland, Buehrle and Konerko. Obviously, Politte should be there too. What a scam.

Down On the Farm:

Charlotte (AAA): an off day.

Birmingham (AA): lose to Huntsville 6-5. Gonzales goes 3 for 5. Young and Rogo homer. Sweeney strikes out three times. Haigwood pitched well - 6 and 1/3rd, 1 ER and 7 Ks. But the bullpen blows it (Reynoso and Pollok).

Winston-Salem (A): Thanks to a 3-run 8th, the Hog beat Potomac 6-5. Collaro was 1 for 3. Hall was 3 for 3. The starter, Rodriguiez, struck out 7 in 6 IP, but gave up 4 runs, including 3 homers.

Kannapolis (A): Uneventfully, beat Savannah 4-3.

Bristol (R): killed Pulaski 16-8. Acosta and Combs each drive in 4. Brooks strikes out 7 in 5 IP.

Great Falls (R): Despite 4 hits from Tartagalia, Rodriguez and Castillo, they still lose 10-8.

Baseball phrase of the day: runway n. the base paths.

Today's music selection: after the Live 8 debacle, I need some Miles Davis to make it right again. Ah that's right. Just chill...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home