Saturday, July 09, 2005

$20


mmmm

So far, I've only earned about $20 thru the Google ads at right. And they won't send me a check until I have earned at least $100. So help me defray the cost of a World Series ticket and..

As a reminder: I'd really appreciate, that when you leave my site after each visit, you exit by clicking on the ad link below at the right (I'm paid by clicks on the ad from this site). The more revenue I generate, the more high quality FREE content you'll continue to enjoy here on an (almost) daily basis.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I try to remember to click the ad each time I'm here, but where do you get these things? You've had Red Sox wristbands advertised for some time now. I remember your first ad was for Cubs tix. I know you don't select the ads, but whoever does ought to put more thought into it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home