Wednesday, June 08, 2005

WOW


HOT

I got a nice suprise today. After a looong day at work, the MILF piqued my interest by prancing around the shed in a short black summer dress. Tres sexy. She lured me into the bedroom with a sly smile, and I slowly reached under the dress and removed her white panties. I laid her on the bed, lifting her dress up around her waist, exposing her, entering her...We went at it missionary style for quite a while - slippery, warm, and wet - then I flipped her over and finished her up doggie style. It was a sweaty, satisfying session. I love it when we do it partially clothed. Afterwards, I felt great, king of the world...

Sox Update: Hard to know where to begin with this one- a huge 15-5 win. Ozuna goes 3 for 5 in the lead off spot, with a stolen base. Rowand, Everett, and Dye also get 3 hits each. Crede and Big Frank with back-to-back homers. El Duque gets the win, going 6 innings with 6 Ks. Shingo gives up a solo homer in the 9th, but then strikes out the side (and DOESN"T get the save).

My hot lil session with the MILF means I missed most of the game. I did catch a bit of Hawk and DJ discussing their musical tastes. DJ claims to have a deep interest in a wide variety of music styles, but failed to mention any specifics. Hawk, as you'd expect, has narrow taste, praising the likes of Neil Diamond and Frank Sinatra. Hawk did say, "I used to like Springsteen, but not so much anymore." Join the club.

Down On The Farm:

Charlotte (AAA): Lose 6-1 to Louisville. McCarthy has another unfortunate outing - 4 IP, 6 ER, 2 walks and 5 Ks. Watching McCarthy get consistently shelled in the International League is starting to become painful. The lack of Knight run support may have damaged his confidence. Why not send him down to Birmingham, who actually wins games occassionally? At least he'll have a chance. Sheeesh.

Birmingham (AA): off day.

Winston-Salem (A): Lose to Potomac 10-9. Collaro watch; 0 for 5. Ouch again. Whisler gives up 3 ER in 3 and 1/3rd IP. Daigle goes 2 for 5 with 2 homers and 4 RBIs.

Kannapolis (A): Beat Charleston 4-2. Cook was 1 for 1 with 4 walks.

Baseball phrase of the day: ham hitter n./arch. an inferior batter.

Today's music selection: More MPB - which included Marisa Monte and Rosa Passos.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, you post some sex stories again. I say more sex and less baseball.

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger EasyW said...

I really wish I could post one every day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home