Monday, November 22, 2004

Soak the sheets

As good as my PSE was on friday night, we certainly took it to a new level on sunday evening.

Pretty much the same deal as the last time. Lots of hardcore pound fucking. She spent most of the time on all fours. At one point, I had a tight grip on the iron bed rails to increase my thrusting power. It was extremely wet and wild. And like the last time, I came hard, deep inside her after only about 15 minutes. But the session was so hot, I was so turned on, I managed to maintain my erection for another 25 minutes and cum again! How bout that?

When we roll off the bed to clean up, we realized the sheets we so soaked with various bodily fluids, lubes and oils, that we had to change them.. first time that's happened to me in a long long time.

Man, there is nothing like really great, satisfying sex. If the world ended tomorrow, I'd die a happy man.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home