Saturday, July 01, 2006

Loong weekend


beach weekend Posted by Picasa

I've got a nice long 5-day weekend from work. I'm going to need it - July is going to be busy at the salt mines. I'll be on the beach most of the time.

The MILF and I had an exciting quickie yesterday afternoon. She was upset, a little depressed, and I was there to support her, holding her, telling her how great is (you know, just the truth). The connection was so strong, there was no way we couldn't do it. We were in a position where we could get caught, so she was hesitant. I convinced her, was right, and we didn't... Had we waited just 3 more minutes, we would've been totally busted.

That experience set the tone and I had a good night hitting at softball. Not great, but certainly brought me out of my mid-season slump.

More 'derby' today - Sox vs Cubs!

I'm desperately trying to put ON weight - at least 5 pounds. I just noticed I'm too thin. Pizza and avcados should do the trick.

I finished up Fantasyland by Sam Walker. Some of his behind-the-scenes stuff might be of interest to fantasy roto-nerds, but not to me. He did tell a good story behind the numbers, and it was an enjoyable read for the hardcore. I'm taking Balzac to the beach...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home