Friday, June 09, 2006

The End


The End Posted by Picasa

As you may have noticed, there have been no updates here in over a week. That's no accident. Being off from work, I find I am less structured in my activities and get less done than when I am actually working. These days I'm just not motivated to carry on with this.

Truth be told, I'm going thru some potentially serious health issues that surfaced last September and from this point on need to be the main focus of any free time and energy I have.

The blog began as a way to get me back in the habit of writing every day. And to that effort, it was successful. If I can get past this health issue, I have a potentially great and profitable idea that I am excited to continue work on. And I never say never, so you may someday see a post here again.

Thanks to everyone who has dropped by to read my pointless ramblings over the past two years. I have appreciated every comment.

So long e'rybody! And here's hoping we all live happily ever after....

3 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed your blog over the past few months. Good luck in your new endeavours.
Mike Morgan

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger carl said...

Good luck with everything. Your blog covered a perfect mix of topics. I appreciate the work you have put into it. I look forward to the day that I put an end to my blog, and get some time to work my way through some of the books that you have recommended.
Thanks. Take it easy.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Your Girl Friday said...

Nooooooooooooo!
NO NO NO!

I can't possibly go on without you!!!

You are like the mac in my cheese, the wind beneath my wings!!

Well, I hope that you are ok and you recover well. I will be thinking of you.

Don't forget about me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home