Monday, March 06, 2006

Don't Let It End

A sad day. Southside native Kirby Puckett, 45, dies from a stroke. Horrible, just terrible. He was a hall of famer a great player and probably just an all around good guy. Isn't that the way it always goes...

Also down in AZ- and much less important, the Sox finally won a game, which definately doesn't matter - it being just spring training and all. But it still good to see. Not much to report. Sweeney was 2 for 2. Gload had a double, and Buehrle pitched 3 scoreless innings. My main man Pablo Ozune drove in 2 runs.

In other southside news, just because the Olympics are over, doesn't mean the speed skating season ends. And southside native Shani Davis continue to rake in the hardware winning some sort of big deal world cup championship over the weekend.

Comcast replayed one the series highlight films tonight. Even though I've seen it so many times before, I could not tear myself away from the TV. What a great - INCREDIBLE - year 2005 was. Now, I don't want the 2006 season to ever begin, because I don't want 2005 to ever end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home