Thursday, March 02, 2006

HNT #7


HNT #7 Posted by Picasa

I'm still not recovered from my stripper experience, so I chose a picture that leaves something to the imagination.

First Sox exhibition game this afternoon from AZ. Its not on TV, but you can catch the debut of Farmer/Singleton calling the action on WSCR 670 AM. I'm not sure if the game will be covered by Yahoo. Regardless, watch this space for a recap tomorrow.

Went bowling with the MILF last night. It wasn't very crowded, but we were only there 5 minutes before some guys started hitting on her pretty heavily. I was having none of it and scared them away rather fast. They were about my age, but there were 4 of them and all but one of them was a lot bigger than me. I don't know if they were working some angle, but to 'apologize', they bought us game. As sweet revenge, in that game I had 3 strikes and bowled a 140 (anything over 100 is good for me).

I don't mind her flirting, I encourage it, actually, because I know no matter how hot she gets some other dude, she gives it up for me. But the incident last night was just so uncalled for - an immediate in-my-face challenge. I wasn't about to back down. The MILF is stunning and always the most beauitiful woman in the room - despite my being just 5 ft 8 (in heels), I always feel like the tallest guy in the room when I'm with her. She never drinks, but downed 3 Coronas in just over an hour last night. So, you can imagine what happened.

3 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Your Girl Friday said...

You speak of the MILF so highly... she's a lucky girl!

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl Friday, I checked out your blog. I am not a blogger, so couldn't leave a comment on the post where you're looking at pants—but you are HOT!

Australian, 23 and gorgeous.

yum city.

oh, and I thnk EasyW has a crush on you.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger EasyW said...

mmmmmmaybe....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home