Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Babes of Winter


AH yeah Posted by Picasa

I haven't been watching much of the Winter games - some speed skating, lots of curling, and last night, a lil figure skatin'.

I've watched enough curling to pick up on the fact that USA Women's curling team member Cassie Johnson (picture, above) is very attractive... and by attractive I mean good looking in that way that only very pale skinned blondes from Northern Minnesota can be...

All the attention has been on super babe, Sasha Cohen. She's cute, but awful young looking for me. She's also got no chest, which is probably great if you're a competitive figure skater, but someday she might want to aspire to a higher calling, like posing for Playboy (maybe in an 'Olympic babe' pictorial with Cassie Johnson). That would be great. So, I hope she wins gold, then grows some boobs, and winds up in a XXX home video with Kid Rock.

Speaking of boobs, I'm going to a bachelor party this weekend in Lincoln Park. Not too thrilling for me, though the organizer is billing it as being 'truly depraived'. It will be my first such event. Sad, I know, I'm in my mid-30s and stood up in at least 5 weddings, including best man at one, but never been to such an event. My close freinds just aren't into that sort of thing. I don't feel I've missed out. There is nothing sexy or erotic about watching two women shove cucumbers into each other, and then share a huge black double dong. I'm going, but more for the free drinks than the puppet show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home