Sunday, February 26, 2006

Not sexy, just sad


not sexy, just sad Posted by Picasa

I'm recovering from the wreckage that was a bachelor party in Lincoln Park last night. I suppose it was fairly typical by such standards, with the usual array of whip cream, power tools and kids bowling pins. It was disgusting, and abusive (towards the groom-to-be, not the ladies). It really wasn't my type of scene and I wanted to leave about 2 hours before I could polietly make my exit.

I like looking at naked women, but the whole 'show' and dances just do nothing for me. It seems so awkward and unnatural, and I wind up thinking more about how the poor girl wound up in this situation, and trying to read her tatoos, than enjoying the phoney boobs in my face. I guess I would feel differently if I was a drunken 22 year old as opposed to a sober, jaded 37 year old. I did get an ego boost when I was chatting up one of the hotties. I told her I was enjoying myself but that I don't get out much and she said "You should. You're really cute. I love your hair. I'm a sucker for curly hair like yours." I guess she was telling the truth only because if she felt the opposite way, she probably just wouldn't have said anything.

I drank a few beers, ate some pizza, and renewed friendships - a few guys that were in attendance I hadn't seen in 15 years or so... and I nearly feel asleep driving home wondering how all my friends from high school have somehow gained some notable weight in the past 18 years, while my waist size has been a constant 30.

I'm too old for this shit. Baseball season better start soon so I have something to do with my time other than read and attend these types of 'dog-and-pony' shows.

7 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's hilarious how often guys think that strippers talking to them ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING...

yeah, you're somehow different from all the other slobs fondling their dicks thru their pockets. You're "cuter".

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger EasyW said...

no it doesn't mean anything. I know she just wants my money. Thing is, she knew I didn't have any money because my lil lap dance was paid for by someone else (and not as a gift but as charity).

She may have blowing smoke up my ass, but still, it felt good.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Your Girl Friday said...

Well I've been reading u for a good while - and I think you are a bit of a babe too. And I've never even seen you! Maybe she reads your blog too ;)

Cute is just cute - money doesnt make you cute, stripper or not. Bet she doesn't find Bill Gates cute. Ya gettin me?

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger EasyW said...

Thanks for those nice words.

I've only posted my picture here once, back on August 2nd 2005.

Keep reading, and feel free to drop in some with footie updates from down under (I've been an Essendon fan for years. But I hear they're suburban wankers?).

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree to your bachelor party review. Experienced a similar one to what you discribed. The groom-to-be actually had to tell the strippers to stop smacking his ass. Unfortunately, I think they were taking out aggressions saved up from years objectification.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Your Girl Friday said...

Essendon!!! Well they are my team, so I guess that makes me a suburban wanker! Ha!

Will do, pre-season is in full swing. Only 32 more days to go!

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your "constant size 30" waist. Maybe it's your metabolism, just as metabolism plays a role for other guys who gain weight even though they eat healthier than they did when they were 22. Stop feeling so superior and bragging about your skinny ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home