Saturday, June 18, 2005

EasyW Sells Out!


a waste of good beer

I would love to write all about my experience at the Sox-Dodger game last night, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to sell my tickets. Sometimes life's priorities and responsibilities get in the way of a good time. That, and friends backed out.

A real shame too. It would've been a good time, and I was real excited to go... I was shocked that no one at work or on eBay wanted these tickets - section 160 - for face. I sold them to a scalper for $50. When I got home and turned on the game I realized why - about 12,000 empty seats at the park! That place should've been packed last night. Pathetic!

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you have? A pair? Where did you find a scalper to give you $50 for a pair on the day of the game? I've had some luck selling my extras on StubHub, though it doesn't work for last-minute emergencies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home