Saturday, April 16, 2005

1:39


Last night

Sox Update: 1 hour and 39 minutes? Are you kidding me? Buehrle goes the full 9 in a great 3-hit , 12 K effort (all 3 hits coming from Suzuki). Konerko hits 2 solo homers. Iguchi only strikes out once in 3 AB. Sox go for the sweep today.

Minor League Update:
Charlotte
(AAA): A 10-5 loss at Columbus but Anderson, Casanova and Bikowski get 2 hits each. Burke stuck out in all 3 at bats. Villacis gives up 7 ER in 5 IP.

Birmingham (AA): Beat Montgomery 8-1. Owens and Gray each get 2 hits, Gonzales draws 3 walks, Stewert homers and drives in 3. Rogo is 1 for 1 with a double and 2 runs scored. Meaux gets the win and strikes out 7 in just 3 and 1/3rd. Glen stuck out 5 in 2 IP.

Winston-Salem (A): Beat Lynchburg 8-4. Collaro goes 2 for 5, collecting 2 RBIs with a homer and a stolen base. Amador was 3 for 4, with 3 RBIs and a homer, Hinton was 2 for 4 with 2 doubles, Schinurstein and Myers each walked twice . Rodriguez gets the win, giving up 2 ER in 5 IP, striking out 6. Ovalles struck out 4 in 2 and 13/rd IP.

Kannapolis (A): Lost to Ashville 3-1. De Los Santos goes 3 for 4. Kelly struck out 3 times.

After being severly hit on by two teenage baristas at Starbucks (who apparently have watched a little too much of Desperate Housewives), the MILF dropped by all hopped up on Red Bull and chantico, which made for a fun session. I was in need so we practically ripped our clothes off. She was nice and ready to receive me, though in my rush I applied quite a bit of lube, which may also have helped me to slid into her so easily. One thing that made this time a little different is that we talked while we fucked. Normally, we go at it in near silence, with only the occassional moan or utterance of dirty talk. But tonight was different. I got lost in her long dark hair, and we did side-to-side for a while, and pretty soon, I had reached my boiling point. Unable to hold out any longer, I exploded deep inside her. Nice afterglow too - a very satisfying and fulfilling session. I have to pick up, like, an entire case of Red Bull.

Baseball phrase of the day: barbering n. chatting, as one is likely to do in a barber's chair.

4 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EZ, man, that was strokin'(pardon my reference to masturbation) hot! Too many fuck-ups and typos, though, dude. kinda killt the moment a coupla times. otherwise, nice to hear about a man gettin' his "better half" to give it up, haha.

I saw you have a link to Voyeurweb—do you post pics of the MILF up there? c'mon, don't hold out, man!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger EasyW said...

after writing it, I sure as hell don't feel like reading it. But you're right - too many typos - I write so fast that I often forget words at crucial points of the sentence.

But what do expect fer nuthin?

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger EasyW said...

I posted a MILF pic on Jan. 6

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looked up the pic from Jan. 6—your wife is SMOKIN'! ever load her out? heh heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home