Friday, March 04, 2005

A need fulfilled


Yeah yeah

Yesterday I noted I was "in need." That need was fulfilled, in a fairly standard, missionary-style way. But I'm never satisfied, and always looking out for more...and more...

One note about this blog, in case you might be concerned about the content. I'll keep the pictures G- to PG-rated. I know my readers (both of them) occassionally will view this at work, so I'll make sure there is no nudity in the pics. The content will remain R rated for now. I'll try to be less graphic, just in case Big Brother is watching.

Cactus League Update: Sox lose to the D'backs 10-9. On offense, how could the Sox not look good; Everett and Rowand each go 2 for 3 and drive in 3. Iguchi goes 2 for 2 with 2 runs scored. Burke was 1 for 1 with a run scored. The Sox leave 10 men on base. Uribe struck out twice. The pitching looks terrible. El Duque is going to have to do better than 6 earned runs and no Ks in just 3 innings. Contreas wasn't much better, giving up 2 ER on 5 hits in 2 and 2/3rds. Meaux pitches one inning and gives up 2 ER. The pitching highlight? Cotts strikes out 1 in one IP.

Baseball term of the day: ground hog n. a member of the grounds crew. Groundskeeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home