Saturday, March 12, 2005

B-Day Bang


Yer gonna get it

Last night I got my B-Day Bang - a present from the MILF. Nothing too notable, though its a real turn on when a woman's nipples get really really erect, like hers were last night. The special occassion sex meant that at the point of climax, I got to spray my seed all over her hot naked body. A nice gift indeed. More tonight?

Cactus League Update: Sox beat San Diego 6-3. Burke goes 2 for 3 with 2 runs, Pods drives in 3 runs, Josh Fields triples and - get this - Casey Rogowski gets a stolen base. Garcia gives up 3 ER in 4 IP but still gets the win. Adkins strikes out 2 in one inning of work. Next TV game is sunday.

I'm not a big basketball fan, but I'll watching ESPN2 at 6 pm tonight, rooting for my Ohio University Bobcats to win the MAC Championship game over Buffalo. If OU wins, it will be their first trip to the big dance since a heartbreaking first round loss to Bobby Knight's Indiana Hoosiers on St. Patrick's Day 1994.

Southside Irish Parade, tomorrow at noon - 103rd and Western.

Baseball phrase of the day: camp under it v. To set up and wait for a pop fly or high bouncing ball to come down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home