Monday, January 24, 2005

Two important questions for Sox fans


Old becomes new again

Hey Sox fans, please help me answer two important questions.

First, I've been thinking a bit about the colorful history of Sox uniforms. I really like the current ones - both home and away - which have been in place since the early 1990s. I think, however, that the black and white makes them look too much like the Yankees, even with the silver added. So here's question number #1 - what do think of the Sox replacing the silver in their current jerseys with the "sunburn red" that was around in 1959?

Second question, with so many new and young players on the Sox, what player - if any - will be the leader in the clubhouse this year?

Lame questions, I know. I blame the combo of TheraFlu, caffiene and cabin fever. But your input is appreciated, and thank you for your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home