Monday, January 17, 2005

The 2005 Jose Cuervo Games of Winter


And the Gold Medal for drunken bikini-clad sombereo-wearing hot-bodied dancing/stripping/gyrating goes to - some slut from Michigan!

During those years inbetween Winter Olympics, I occuipy myself with the usual activities one assoicates with Feburary on Chicago's Southside, including, but not limited to, various forms of hibernation such as eating in, reading, examining AL Central depth charts, and watching a lot of movies on DVD, hopefully in the company of a warm female body. Occassionally, just to mix things up, I watch hockey, But with the NHL on strike this year, that is not an option.

Enter tequila, my savior.

For many years, I have heard rumors of a wild weekend of drinking games that takes place every Feburary at Snowshoe Mountain Ski Resort in West Virgina. I've been to Snowshoe before, but it was during the autumn months, for mountain biking not skiing, at a time when the hills explode into color resembling a huge bowl of Fruity Pebbles cereal. Well this year the "Jose Cuervo Games of Winter" falls the weekend of Feb 4, which is also Super Bowl weekend. Not ones to miss a marketing opportunity, the folks at Snowshoe are promoting the hell out of this wtih deals on 4-day packages. I went to school in southern Ohio, about a 30-minute drive from the border with WV. However, even from that close location, I was still a 7-hour drive to Snowshoe. My point is that this place is a long way from anywhere. You might as will be on the moon, so it probably has that "anything goes" attitude. Desperate housewives take note "what happens in Snowshoe, stays in showshoe", or some such nonesense.

It sounds like a fun time, and could be some bizarre sort of "The Dukes of Hazzard" meets "Hot Dog; The Movie." The only real good pictures I can find on line that documents the alleged madness of past events comes from an extremely strange website run by a bunch of 20-somehting white guys from suburban Detriot, who apparently think they are inner city gangstas.

Take a look here: http://www.tanddentertainment.com/tanddent_pages/page_main.htm

Then click on "PIXXX" in the left margin.

Beats the hell out of me what "T&D Entertainment" really does, but they better hope the IRS isn't watching - it looks fishy to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home