Monday, September 20, 2004

I dunno

So far this blog has been more about the Sox and less about sex.. That's OK, I guess. But with the Sox season over, maybe I should change topics.

The Cheat's Sox Blog, link at the right, is doing amuch better job day-to-day...

I few things I promise:

--Minor league season-end wrap-ups beginning this week.
--a review of some of the bars in the neighborhood
--more analysis of key stats
--a short bio of yours truly

I'll try to start posting some pictures, too...

In the meantime, the Twins come to town for some meaningless end-of-season games this week. Too bad, as early on this was the series all Sox fans had circled on their schedule. The weather is going to continue to be near perfect- which is all th more disappointing, as Comiskey Park would've been jammed if the Sox had a chance.

I spent all of Sunday on the southside and have relatives coming in town the next two weeks- so I'll be down there a lot more...

How bout that Bears game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home