Friday, September 17, 2004

Bad gets worse

Another big loss... The Sox were outscored in this series with the Twins 26-4. No bright spots here...

I'm not going in-depth anymore on the games in 2004. For some more expanded commentary than you'll get here, check out The Cheat's White Sox Blog - the link is posted in the right hand column here. Today, he has a great piece on Timo Perez. There are no great rookie performaces to speak of... so I won't... Maybe I'll start focusing more on sex, less on Sox...

Speaking of the Twins, I talked to my pal who works for Minnesota and it looks like there's actually a demand for tickets for next week's series, which is apparently coming from the players' families. Plus, if I get tickets and they go unused, he has to pay for them - which is not cool. So, it looks like I will not be going out to the game next week. All the better, as the girls from the neighborhood have retreaded indoors - behind the counters of retail outlets...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home