Thursday, October 06, 2005

A little voice inside my head

"...after the boys of summer have gone..."

After the great victory last night, the White Sox hopped on a plane and flew to Boston, taking along the hopes of this great town, and the summer wind... Baseball may not be over yet, but today's chilly weather suggests otherwise. But it was this evening's fiery sunset that reminded me that this is my favorite time of the year...

One thing that sucks, besides Don Henley, is that try as I might, thru phone and the internet, I was unable to obtain tickets to the ALCS. I would've sold them anyways, but that's not really the point. Ticketmaster's system is fucked. What's worse is that the White Sox don't care...Of course, Scott reifert will pay lip service otherwise. But fuck him. Action speaks louder than words, Scott! The real fans get locked out. Unless my pal from the Twins can come thru, I'll be watching the games at home, just like a million other Chicagoians....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home