Sunday, September 25, 2005

Two nice ones


nice ones

Sox Update: these past two wins were nice ones... today's even more so, since the Indians lost to KC (a ball lost in the sun by Grady Sizemore). The Sox are still far from out of the woods, they could still choke and lose the division, but it appears the Wild card is all but assured.

Not much else going on on the Southside these days. I tunred down sex with the MILF last night in favor of sleep - 3rd time in the past month. Having 2 jobs will do that to ya. I'm starting to think something is wrong with me. Despite those missed opportunities, we're still having great sex more often than ever.

I'm still plowing thru the Studs Lonigan Trilogy. I've all but forgotten about ol Mr. Sandburg... I've got to finish these up and get to my autumn reading list....

No beer count. I've been average about 1 drink every other day. I start working out again tomorrow. Not like I need to, I just bought a pair of new jeans - waist size 29...

5 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn girl that shit look sexy u should hit me up sometime

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on, get some good crap on girls doin it and makin out and stuff!

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im single lesbian and lookin for some fun call me gals

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn right on!!!!!!!

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby... i would have sex all over you... you're so damn hot.. i'd eat those jugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home