Thursday, October 06, 2005

Near perfect day


passion is no ordinary word

I had to work today, but beyond that, the day was nearly perfect.

The Sox exciting 5-4 over Boston gave me goosebumps. The White Sox look good and are playing well, right when they need to, which translates into Sox wins. As I was watching it, I knew then as I know now, Uribe's at bat was the most important one of the game (maybe of the season). Down 2 strikes, he had a fire in his eyes, battling Wells, fouling off pitches, finally making contact. The easy roller goes under Graffinio's glove, and what should've been an inning-ending double play becomes 1st and 3rd with one out. Iguchi up next, homers, 5-4 Sox.

Can't wait for friday! Though I'm trying not to get too excitied. Living thru 3 decades as a Chicago sports fan has taught me to be, uh, pessimistic. And I hate to draw another comparison to the 1984 NLCS, but in game 2, the Cubs, behind Steve Trout, won 4-2. Again, we know what happened after that... I know the Sox aren't the Cubs, and don't suffer from the same variety of curse, but, especially against the Red Sox, this series is far from over.

The other half of my evening went even better. The MILF had been teasing me all day and, after the game, post shower, we had a very passionate session.

Its been a great year, both for the Sox and my newly energized sex life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home