Wednesday, May 25, 2005

2...its a magic number


afternoon delight

Maybe its the full moon, or the spring weather... Whatever, wednesday I stayed home to work on the house. Had a nooner with the MILF in the basement. It was knda 'spur-of-the-moment' so I had no lube handy. It took some work to fit inside her. But once in, the juices flowed. It was a short, hard session on a dirty old futon, ending after much hard core pound fucking, as our exhaused bodies collasped into each other.

Then, last night, we went out to dinner at our favorite Asian fusion place in Oakbrook. We ate like pigs and drank like fish. After a sexy dessert of fried wontons and rich ice cream drizzled with cinnamon, we wandered around Borders. I bought my first CD in over a year, and my first classical CD ever - Haydn's Symphonies 93-98. Woo-hoo! Hayden rocks!

Back home, we did it again, albeit uneventful missionary-style. The KY Warming Gel provides some lube. I can't remember the last time I had sex twice in one day (spread out by more than a half hour), and its been even longer since I had a nooner. Good for me.

And to show my appreciation, I followed up our late night session by giving her a long, deep tissue massage...

Sox Update: The Sox squeak past the Angels, 4-2. Konerko continues to come around, going 2 for 4 with a homer and 3 RBIs. Widger continues to prove himself as a worthy back-up to AJ, going 3 for 4 with a homer. I was a little disappointed that Ozuna, leading off, was 0 for 3. The pitching wins it, once again. The Sox win their 2nd in a row.

Down On The Farm:

Charlotte (AAA): Big Frank was 0 for 4 with a strikeout.

Birmingham (AA): Beat Tenn 8-4. Owens and Gonzales each get hits. Young goes 2 for 4 with a homer. Rogo uncharacteristically struck out thrice. Pollak nearly blows it, giving up 2 runs in the 9th.

Winston-Salem (A): Beat Myrtle Beach 4-3. Collaro Watch: 1 for 5. Hall was 3 for 5.

Kannapolis (A):Beat Savannah 7-6. Cook goes 2 for 4 with a homer and 3 RBIs. Gonzales struck out 9 in 7 IP, giving up 2 walks, 2 homers and 3 ER.

Baseball phrase of the day: slugsmith n. heavy hitter.

Not much else going on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home