Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Stupid Blog Stuff

I blame My Girl Friday.

Four jobs I've had:
--producer for radio sports talk show in Chicago (2 years. Ugh.)
--pizza delivery driver
--Starbucks barista
--cube dweller

Four movies I can watch over and over:
--Breaking Away
--Central Station
--Up The Creek
--Roger & Me

Four places I have lived:
--Chicago (4 city neighborhoods and 3 in suburbs)
--Athens Ohio (4 years. Wish it had been 5)
--Cleveland (on and off for a few years in the mid-1990s)
--London (yes, the one in England)

Four television shows I love to watch:
--the BBC News
--Glamore Productions Present Star Performers Showcase with Rocky Espositio
--The Other Winfrey Show with Earl Winfrey
--baseball

Four places I have been on holiday:
--the sahara desert near the Tunisia/Lybia border
--Quepos, Costa Rica
--Kauai, Hawaii
--Southern Crete
(to name a few)

Four of my favourite dishes:
--Chicago-style stuffed pizza
-- pesto gnocchi in Corniglia, Italy
--just plain old pasta
--does beer count?

Four places I would rather be right now:
--sucking down a big ol aquarium of cheap beer at the back table inside The Pub, 39 N. Court St., Athens, OH (no link, of course. Its OU!!)
--Mountain Hostel in Gimmlewald Switzerland
--The Pink Palace in Cofru
--The Playboy Mansion in So Cal

Four pet hates:
--cold ketchup
--cold women
--bad drivers
--blind followers

7 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Your Girl Friday said...

I knew you would do my "stupid" survey. Cute!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger EasyW said...

sweetie - I'd do just about anything for you.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Your Girl Friday said...

I'll hold you to that, if I'm ever in Chicago!

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger EasyW said...

Oh, you have no idea... J would be so mad!

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flirty sex banter is so innocent and fun! Nothing that anyone's MILF would ever get pissed off about, surely.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger EasyW said...

Nope- nothing. If anything, its a turn on - for both of us!

Thanks for droppin by, 'Anonymous'.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Your Girl Friday said...

busted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home