Friday, April 07, 2006

Falling down on the job

I've done a lousy job of updating this space over the past week. For this and noxious fumes, I blame the new 7 month old English pointer I acquired last week.

I'm working from home today, so rest assured, lots of commentary on the way.

I feel especially bad since The Cheat over at South Side Sox gave me such a nice mention in his listing of Sox blogs.

On a personal note, my Yahoo fantasy team is stacked:

C- V. Martinez and Posada
1B - Pujols, Howard and Thome
2B - Cantu
3B - A. Ramirez and Polanco
SS - Jeter and Rollins
OF - Sizemore, Damon, Jenkins, Crisp, and Holliday
Pitching is L. Hernandez, Millwood, Backe, J. Sosa, Escobar, Hudson, Colon, Capuano, J. Vazquez, and Lowry.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Your Girl Friday said...

A new puppy!!! We want a photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home