Thursday, November 17, 2005

Good News

Good News #1 - I've heard unconfimred reports that the Sox have resigned Pablo Ozuna! Ozuna was vital off the bench. I also feel kinda bad, because if he was with another team, he'd play every day. Nevertheless, I'm thrilled he's back, because if Uribe or Iguchi go down with an injury, Ozuna is more than a capable replacement. Here's to #38!

Good news #2 - I'm not much for reality TV, but here's one show I'd like to be a part of. What can I say, I'm a sucker for bookish good looks.

Good news #3 - I found some cheap Sox swag for Xmas gifts. Thanks to the bootleg vendors in the Loop.

Good news #4 - Thanks to the extremely cold weather in Chicago, I got to wear my new scarf. I'm probably the only bloke in Chicago with one of these. Go Bombers!

Good news #5 - wednesday was a big night of qualifying for the 2006 World Cup. Outside of the African group, no real huge surprises other than Australia, who beat Uruguay. Check the teams qualified here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home