Thursday, November 10, 2005

Now what?


We're No# 1.. for now, anyways...

For 2006, anything short of a World Series title will be a disappointment for this man and his team. However, win or lose, the 2005 Sox and KW will be remember as the team that brought Chicago its first World Series title since 1917. That's more than any of us could ever have hoped for or dared to dream of in our lifetimes.

Oswaldo was named AL Manager of the Year. I don't put much stock in these types of arbitratry awards. I think the World Series MVP proves that.

I just got "Eight Men Out" from Netflix. I plan on watching it this weekend in a whole different mind frame than what I would've just 2 short months ago....

Stay tuned... an update on Sox prospects in the Winter Leagues is coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home