Monday, November 27, 2006

Opportunity Rocks!

'Its not what you know, its who you know'.

A very true statement. As proof, I called in a favor to a good old friend, and it now appears that I have an opportunity to get my foot in the door of the world of professional baseball. I can't discuss specifics, but suffice to say its unpaid, but not low-level grunt (or PR) work. I'll know more this spring. If this works out you never know - I do have a contact with a direct line to one of the big GMs.

Just wanted to share that exciting news. More later...

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, I like your blog. Are you interested in selling ad space? dan@vividseats.com

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous LOL Elo Boost said...

If you’re worried about whether you can use an Android tablet then think about this question? Can you use a mac or pc? If the answer is yes then you’re sure to be delighted with Android OS as it is so similar in many ways to Apple OS and Windows.
Cheap League of Legends Boost
Buy League of Legends Elo Boost

 

Post a Comment

<< Home